Monday, March 2, 2009

If I Blog It, Will I Do It?

I just can't seem to get going. Being out of work has made me feel increasingly worthless and sluggish with each passing day. As of last Friday night, I had a grand scheme to be set in motion the following Monday (TODAY), but alas, I have done naught but study, surf the web, and finish a sock.

So I started thinking that maybe if I lay out my plan (tiny as it may be) here, I'll be more compelled to get to it.

1) Go to the DMV and get a driver's license with my correct address for once, so as to lend myself some sense of legitimacy for when I:
2) Go down to the high school to sign on as a substitute teacher. I really need some kind of employment; stable or not.

Although it may not seem like a monumental task, I can't seem to motivate myself to get started. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: